I stopped posting during the summer because I was too busy living life with my family. When school started and it seemed too overwhelming to catch up on the last three months so I still didn't write anything. Then last week our computer completely died and for a while there we thought we'd lost everything, including all our pictures, from the last three years (yes, everything is now backed up on discs - thanks Glenn!). Luckily everything wasn't lost and after three days of long hours (on Glenn's part, not mine) we have a computer again and I have learned a few things:
1. All that computer stuff you read in magazines, like be careful what you download and backup your files regularly, really are good ideas. I wonder if they really mean that stuff about identity theft?
2. I can add computers to the list of things in my privileged life that I would have a hard time living without, along with washers, cars, electricity and indoor plumbing.
3. I should write more on my blog so even if I do lose important stuff like pictures someday I will still have some record somewhere of my life.
So here I am writing on my blog to show that I learned my lesson. If only I had something more to say. Hmm. That will have to wait until another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Glad you're back.
Great lessons. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment