Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New Profession In Hawaii


While in Hawaii Wynn thought he'd try his hand at a new profession. Can you tell who this is? Think he could make any money? Wynn made friends with one of the paparazzi (the one with the parrot) who said he can make up to $10,000 if he sells a picture (the professional, not Wynn!). Here's the professionals at work:


It was an odd experience watching the whole celebrity/paparazzi dynamic at work. In the end I think I mostly felt sad. Sad that some people live their lives stalked by photographers, sad that some people enjoy living their lives that way, and sad that too many people make it worthwhile.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Agreed! Although, I still think you should try to sell the picture. $10000 dollars could get you another trip to Hawaii for your whole family. :)

Michelle said...

If you are going to sell your pic you better know who she is with. Do you know the name of her boyfriend? I do, I know I am sad but at least I am keeping someone employed and now I know what some of them look like. (the papparazi)

Alana said...

I'm trying to figure out how sad it is that I know the name of her boyfiend? It looks like you had a great trip. I think you sell the pictures and take your sisters to Hawaii