Friday, April 17, 2009

Rapunzel In The Making

Just to prove that Ella's hair is growing here's a picture with her little ponytails Grandma Nelson did for her. So cute, I know. Last Sunday she asked me to put ponytails and ribbons in her hair for church. While I enjoyed the novelty of someone asking to get their hair done instead of being threatened with dire punishments if they don't come Right Now to brush their hair, we were running late and it was a little inconvenient. There's just no way to win is there? Yesterday at the store a woman asked how old Ella was, then pointed out her hair was growing slowly. Really? Hadn't noticed. I just assumed she's working on her brains first.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

bknmkalhyland said...

I bet her brains are getting really big by now!! I love that comment. She does look cute, especially with the bruise her forehead is sporting.

Michelle said...

Love the piggy's. Well if that brain comment is true my girls should do great in school. Ella looks so grown up.

Rebecca said...

Not that you're bitter or anything!