Thursday, April 1, 2010
Spring Break News
We just got back from visiting Wynn's family in Utah for Spring Break and I thought I'd quickly share some news. After years of resisting Wynn has finally convinced me to move to Utah. He interviewed at the hospital in Provo and was offered a job he likes so now we get to move! We haven't worked out all the details yet, but we'll probably let the kids finish school here. I thought they would be upset about moving, but everyone is really excited to be by their Sperry cousins. I feel bad about leaving just when Brad and Michelle are coming, but they have the Mosses, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
There goes telling my kids that it will be great to live so close to cousins. Oh well Congrats!!
Wait a second is this an April fools?
Nice try. Wynn could NEVER convince you to move to Utah!
haha! I might have believed it if I wasn't tipped off!
I like how Michelle had to call Mom. Iwas thinking - somewhere else to visit since you are all congregating to one place
Post a Comment