If you are trying to quickly clean your house because you have company coming, and when you go to take the garbage out and find that is dripping water, and when you investigate further and find the above, along with a huge puddle of water, these might be some of your thoughts:
- Aaahhh! What is that? Why does it smell so bad?
- How am I going to clean that up?
- Why did I have to look?
- Is it too late to leave it for Wynn to find?




5 comments:
haha.
You are hilarious.
So- what did you do? did you leave it??
It's never too late to leave it for Wynn to find!
Exactly. It's not to late to arrange for someone else to find it. Good thinking. :)
I always find things and then pretend that I didn't. If Wynn doesn't find it soon enough, casually mention it to him right before you leave to go somewhere. I have found this to work well too!
Just to let everyone know, I did clean it up myself, and felt very noble about it too! I did leave the inspection and repair work to Wynn (our garbage disposal had rusted through and needed to be replaced).I like Karalee's suggestion though, and know I'll have plenty of times to use it in the future.
Post a Comment