Did you know there's only five weeks until Christmas? Did you know I have not yet purchased a single Christmas present, written any planning lists or even made an unofficial plan in my head? For heaven's sake - I haven't even thought about Thanksgiving yet!
Know what I have made list after list about? What I've price compared around the city for? What I have plans being made, evaluated, kept and discarded constantly in my mind? Our ward's upcoming Relief Society dinner and program.
As I was checking out with my 150 plates, napkins, cups and cutlery today at Costco the checker commented that there's only four more Costco shopping Saturdays left until Christmas. I was so depressed by that I had to buy a bag of Christmas M&Ms at the next stop. Too bad I don't have time to exercise tomorrow. Do you think a new wardrobe in a slightly larger size would be a legitimate ward budget reimbursement request?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Go for it! HaHa
My goal is avoiding callings that make me plan dinners, they stress me out.
Funny how this dinner has stressed you out so much all you could do to release it was blog. I think a new pair of boots can fix things right up. Your practice dinner was good!
What? 4 more Saturdays?? I'm in big trouble.
I totally think we should be able to be reimbursed for clothing and such. It's all for the calling!
Post a Comment