Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My First Tag

Favorite Christmas Movies:
White Christmas
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (cartoon version)
It's A Wonderful Life
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
Arthur's Perfect Christmas


5 Things that happened yesterday:
Laundry
Made Christmas treats with Rebecca
Bought a candy thermometer
Ordered Christmas presents
Went to the grocery store


5 Things to look forward to:
Christmas
Ryan's orchestra concert
Going to Hawaii
Watching a Christmas movie with my kids this weekend
Receiving Christmas cards in the mail

5 Things on my wish list:
Slippers
Weights
Happy kids
Quiet kids
Cooperative kids


5 Things I love about winter/ Christmas:
Cozy, dark nights
All things Christmas
I can't think of anything else to like about winter


I can only tag the same people as Karalee

1 comment:

Andrea said...

ok.. you have a blog!! I'm so excited. I saw Kristi had a link to Karalee, so I had to see if it was THE karalee. And then I saw your link. Wow. How fun.
Anyway.. ya.. I'm a freaky stalker of blogs.
You are an awesome writer, so I always thought you should have a blog and share your good writing skills with the world.
Are you going to Hawaii?? If so- I'm so jealous.