Friday, January 27, 2012

What Makes The Cut

Wynn read through my blog yesterday. Apparently he hasn't read it in a year so it took awhile. Luckily I didn't write much last year or it would have taken much longer. He kept laughing and at the end he had two questions and a suggestion. He wanted to know if I was trying to be funny and if I have thoughts like this going through my head all the time, to which I had to reply in the affirmative. Then he said I really need to do more bragging on my blog because it sounds like there's always something wrong with the kids or we're being bad parents. What can I say? Some things feel like they need to be expressed more than others.

Case in point - yesterday Wynn did something super nice for me and I remember saying to him, "Now that's something nice I can put in the blog," but now I can't for the life of me remember what he did. I'm sure there's a good lesson to be learned from that.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

so true- I love your blog and your writing. You're hilarious and i'd love if you wrote daily.