I've been very lazy about blogging lately. I can't get my pictures to load right, which makes posting about pictures less effective, but mostly I think my problem is January. I never feel like doing much in January. In fact I prefer not to even leave the house. (I do continue to shower and get dressed everyday so I'm not completely crazy!) Anyway, that's January for me.
I do have a Maddy moment to share. Yesterday she was supposed to tell about her family in Primary. I was trying to help her figure out what to say so I asked her what kind of things her family liked to do. Her reply? "The kids play by themselves or read while Mom does the laundry and Dad goes to work." Lovely Maddy, lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I think maybe it's just better not to ask kids their perspective of things! All I know is they will never say what what you expect. Maddy sure is a funny one!
It's better that she says you do the laundry than sit around and eat bon bons and watch soaps or some such thing.
And I agree about January. Not a good month.
Now Feb- that's a great month. Short.
Post a Comment