Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Think I Know

On the way home from church on Sunday Carter and Ryan were telling me about Sharing Time (they are excited to be in senior primary together for the first time this year). The teacher asked the name of our Stake President and someone said "Barrack Obama!" Ryan and Carter thought this was hilarious. Then I overheard what Carter said to Ryan: "And he said it like he really meant it- how embarrassing. That's why I never answer like I think my answer is right, just in case it isn't." Then he demonstrated his hesitant answer technique.

I thought this was funny and very Carter - tough on the outside, but very aware of other people's opinions on the inside. Then I wondered if I should be worried about this? I don't know.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's so cute.
No need to worry. He's cute.

Alana said...

That is funny. He makes sure to cover he bases but funny that he thought to think out a technique.