Yeah! I finally got pictures to load. So here are some from before Christmas on one of our snow days when we all went outside to build snow piles (it wouldn't stick together to make a snowman) and have a snow fight. This is the first year I bought boots and snow pants so I feel good that we actually went outside and used them. And just so you know - the snow is all gone now and it's back to brown and gloomy.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Snow Fun
Yeah! I finally got pictures to load. So here are some from before Christmas on one of our snow days when we all went outside to build snow piles (it wouldn't stick together to make a snowman) and have a snow fight. This is the first year I bought boots and snow pants so I feel good that we actually went outside and used them. And just so you know - the snow is all gone now and it's back to brown and gloomy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I could always send you some snow. Or you could come for a visit if you really miss it. We have more than enough here.
Post a Comment